Here’s How Dockside Lifts Will Save You Time and Money:
- A fast efficient device for handling boats in a rack storage environment where a deep negative lift is needed. This opens rack storage facilities that could not be done before.
- Hauls or launches in approximately 60 seconds. Moves boats faster because while the dockside lift is taking a boat for stacking, the lift is ‘picking’ another boat from the water.
- Now your forklift can stay dry while the dockside lift’s galvanized parts are immersed in water. No moving parts touch the water.
- A less expensive forklift can be used to handle your boats.
- Remotely controlled with umbilical cable or radio control gives immediate finger-tip control making one-man operation possible.
and check out these features:
- Rugged commercial quality construction and design
- Up to 20,000 pound capacity
- All hydraulic operation eliminating chains and cables 10′ to 20′ negative lift
- 3′ positive lift
- Standard fail-safe load holding valves
- Fully engineered and tested
- Power module can be mounted remotely from lift unit
Select the installation that best fits your operation